Canada, Amérique du Nord
Optel is actively looking for several Software Configuration Technicians. The main mandate of the Software Configuration Technician is to perform system configuration on our customers’ products. To achieve this, the technician has to understand the customer’s needs, design a solution and translate the solution into a configuration. Following the system configuration, the technician has to administer a series of tests to make sure the system is functionning accordingly.
- Perform system configuration according to customer specifications;
- Ensure the proper operation of the system after configuration;
- Configure the customer’s systems in XML;
- Participate in the software integration with the customer’s equipment;
- Support other teams during tests and integration at the customer’s installation;
- Support the technological choices based on technical tests;
- Assist in the improvement of tools;
- Participate in improving the configuration process.
- College diploma in computer science, electromechanics or in a relevant field;
- 0 to 2 years of experience in a relevenant field.
- Knowledge of programming languages (XML, Python, an asset);
- Knowledge of Python (An asset);
- Intermediate French (Spoken and written);
- Availability to travel.
- Open spaces;
- Flexible schedules;
- Social Club activities each month;
- Benefit programs;
- Free coffee, of course !
Share this page