The main mandate of the Programmer is to design, adapt and apply programs mainly in C++. The Programmer collaborates with the various internal departments, and participates in the growth of the company by suggesting innovative ways of working.
- Develop and maintain the various modules, libraries and tools used in the company’s software;
- Participate in software architecture and development of new functionalities in collaboration with the Software Architects and The Product team;
- Diagnose, repair and document software problems in collaboration with the Software Quality team;
- Create and maintain unit and regression tests on the different systems;
- Write design specifications and technical documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or College degree in Computer Science with relevant expereiecne;
- Experience in C++ object-oriented programming;
- Knowledge of graphic interface programming;
- Knowledge of the Python Language;
- Knowledge of the ‘design patterns’.
- Intermediate English skills.
Share this page