Canada, Amérique du Nord
Optel is actively looking for a Sales Coordinator. Working under the responsibility of the Supervisor of Sales Operations, the primary mandate of the Sales Coordinator is to work hand in hand with account directors to communicate and accompany the clients throughout their process.
- Convert prospects by qualifying them as a potential customer for Optel;
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest;
- Growing the customer database;
- Support and coordinate with various departments;
- Assist sales staff based in remote locations;
- Schedule appointments for the Account Directors;
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day;
- Answering phones and enquiries from customers;
- Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate Account Director for further
development and closure.
- Degree in a relevant field;
- Experience in sales.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English and French;
- Knowledge of Microsoft programs: Excel, Word, Office 365, Power Point;
- Experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM (an asset);
- Well organized;
- Detail oriented;
- Strong listening and presentation skills;
- Ability to multi-task, prioritizes and manages time effectively;
- In-side sales experience (an asset).
- Open spaces;
- Flexible schedules;
- Social Club activities each month;
- Benefit programs;
- Free coffee, of course !
Share this page