United States, North America
Now a Certified B Corporation, OPTEL is a leading multinational provider of traceability systems, and its mission is to use its innovative technologies to create a better world through responsible capitalism. The company’s renowned solutions ensure the quality of consumer health products and help stop counterfeiting of pharmaceuticals and medical devices throughout the world. OPTEL is also adapting its technologies to create efficiencies in various other sectors ─ from health-related industries to smart manufacturing and more, all can benefit from global traceability. OPTEL’s expertise will allow diverse industries to measure, inspect, control and track a variety of elements to improve quality and make better use of resources
Under the direction of the Regional Sales Director, the Sales Account Sales Director – Agrifood is responsible to perform the following activities to achieve sales targets in the new agrifood market.
- Build relationship with customers and develop new customers in the agrifood sector;
- Support and direct current customer accounts and grow sales potential by maintaining and strengthening customer relationships;
- Deliver sales presentations and direct marketing campaigns, maintain contact details and internal database, host a booth for trade-shows;
- Perform sales development activities such as contacting potential customers and coordinating presentations and sales meetings;
- Assist field engineers with Engineering Surveys and customer related Project Planning activities
- Expected travel 3-4 days per week, throughout the United States
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in business, or related engineering field is required;
- Must possess a minimum of 7- 10 years of direct sales experience in the agrifood industry;
- Be focused/driven, able to identify/evaluate customer needs, to recommend integrated inspection solutions;
- Coordinate the preparation of sales bidding (RFQ, RFP, vendor qualifications), customer presentations and project proposals
- Present a proven record of sales success and territory leadership;
- Possess confident presentation and clear communications skills.
- Required to travel within assigned territory a minimum of 3 days per week, processing paperwork and customer communications 2 days per work;
- Attend training and sales related meetings in Limerick, Ireland and Quebec City, Canada as needed;
- Must possess a valid passport and driver’s license in good standing;
- Proficient computer skills and business communication using MS Office Word, Powerpoint, Excel, experience with CRM – ACT / Sales force, etc;
- Reliable to work alone and remotely from a home office;
- Coordinating sales efforts with corporate offices and global sales team;
- Employment is contingent of the approval of a travel visa / required paperwork to travel freely between Europe, US and Canada.
Share this page