Canada, Amérique du Nord
Optel is currently looking for a Recruitment Team Leader to support the recruiting team. Reporting to the Director, HR, the selected candidate will be responsible for assuming an advisory role with the internal clientele in his/her area of expertise and managing the day-to-day operations of the recruiting team. The candidate will be required to review, optimize and implement the strategies and methods supporting recruitment needs in order to support the company’s rapid growth.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the recruiting team and prioritize business needs in a result-based environment and under tight timelines;
- Demonstrate leadership by partnering with managers and acting as a consultant in their area of expertise;
- Lead the research and development of outstanding talent acquisition strategies to meet the company’s needs;
- Advise managers on good recruitment practices (incumbent may conduct training sessions with managers);
- Be responsible for recruiting strategic and management positions in Quebec and internationally;
- Evaluate and improve the selection process to ensure hiring the best candidates and always maintain a pool of talent;
- Ensure that the hiring team provides client-focused advice and support, particularly with respect to talent acquisition, candidate search, advertising and recruitment through social media;
- Contribute to developing an annual strategic recruitment plan in collaboration with other team members;
- Constantly monitor best practices in the industry, monitor strategies and come up with innovative ideas that will make the company stand out and define the employer brand;
- Ensure that the processes and procedures in effect are applied by all team members;
- Analyze metrics for continuous improvement;
- Participate in recruitment activities such as job fairs, presentations to educational institutions and other events.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Relations, Human Resources Management or equivalent experience;
- Minimum 8 years of recruitment experience, ideally in a high-technology and/or engineering environment.
- International hiring experience and in a context of accelerated growth;
- Excellent knowledge of innovative recruitment techniques;
- Experience in using social media for recruitment and brand recognition;
- Familiar with skill-based interview techniques and very good knowledge of recruitment practices;
- Leadership and ability to quickly build credibility with various internal stakeholders;
- Ability to manage priorities and good ability to manage pressure;
- Sense of organization, rigorous follow-up and strong attention to detail;
- Sense of urgency and dynamism;
- Team-spirited and customer service-oriented;
- Bilingual (French and English), both oral and written.
- Open and bright office spaces;
- Flexible work schedules;
- Monthly social club activities;
- Group insurance and RRSP program;
- Free coffee, of course!
Share this page