Canada, Amérique du Nord
The main mandate of the Operation Coordinator is to coordinate the various activities related to the delivery process and to plan adequately the resources.
- Conduct the tactical coordination of priorities and run dates of the gates with the Team Leaders and Technical Project Managers;
- Negotiate the priorities of the opportunity analysis with sales and deliverables of projects with the product office and with the production;
- Host the daily meetings to review projects with the Technical Project Managers;
- Distribute the tasks to resources based on delivery times;
- Bind the production projects with the R&D releases and coordinate the inputs from product management at the required dates.
- Optimize the assignment of resources to minimize costs and delivery delays of quotations and projects;
- Plan the program, project by project, and resource requirements;
- Keep up-to-date the project management tool;
- Participate in the development of the tools necessary for project planning;
- Keep up-to-date the project planning templates.
- Keep up-to-date delivery performance dashboards;
- Communicate the priorities and issues to associates;
- Ensure the understanding and adequate use, according to established standards of the delivery process;
- Other related duties.
- Attestation of Collegial Studies or College Degree in a relevant field;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in team management;
- Relevant experience in planning and coordination;
- Functional English skills;
- Have a good sense of work organization, priorities and business pragmatism;
- Have good negotiation and communication skills;
- Ability to be proactive towards issues.
What we offer
- Open and bright office spaces, ergonomic desks.
- Flexible work schedules;
- Group insurance and RRSP program;
- Monthly activities organized by our committees (sustainable development, health and well-being, community action, social club, etc.);
- Access to the gym and to locker room with showers (open training and scheduled classes);
- Possibility to join a sports club (walking, running, soccer, etc.);
- Parking and free electrical charging stations, carpooling;
- 50% refund for the RTC monthly bus passes;
- Incentive for sustainable behavior through an internal app;
- Fair free coffee!
Share this page