Canada, Amérique du Nord
The IT Director’s primary mandate is to work closely with key people in the organization to identify users’ needs and to recommend, develop, implement and support optimal and cost-effective technology solutions for all aspects of the business organization, with a view to ensuring future growth.
- Develop an IT Strategic Plan and ensure its implementation.
- Advise and support the various sectors in their choice of technological solutions.
- Advocate IT solutions in line with the company’s overall development strategy.
- Supervise and mobilize the IT team towards the achievement of planned objectives.
- Define the required policies and procedures and ensure they are implemented.
- Design the annual department’s budget envelope in collaboration with the management and follow up on it.
- Control IT costs, budgets, expenses and timelines for different projects and operational priorities.
- Plan and communicate changes and technological developments to management and employees.
- Remain in constant communication with the business units and the different departments to understand the technological needs.
- Instill in the department a way of thinking about solutions, results, performance and internal customer service.
- Influence by leadership, expertise and strong knowledge of the technology industry.
- Manage contracts with suppliers and partners.
- Ensure the management and optimization of the team work by implementing system performance indicators, monitoring indicators, business continuity plans, infrastructure and technological structure.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in technology (ideally high-tech)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a management position and in a growing business
- Provides leadership and excellent communication skills
- Essential Bilingualism (spoken and written)
- Strategic thinker
- Excellent analytical and synthesis skills
- Able to mobilize teams and foster team spirit
- Sense of organization and priorities
- Demonstrate autonomy, initiative, resourcefulness, organization and rigor
- Ability to process multiple requests simultaneously and manage priorities
- Adaptability, versatility and flexibility
WHAT WE OFFER
- Open and bright office spaces
- Flexible hours
- Monthly social club activities
- Group insurance and RRSP program
- Free coffee, of course!
Share this page