Ireland, Italy, Europe
The Integration Specialist has the mandate of installing our highly technological serialization and inspection systems at the clients’s sites.
- Carry out the mechanical and electrical integration as well as the configuration of our systems according to the project specifications, at the clients sites;
- Carry out the systems start up and ensure the systems operate as they are supposed to;
- Provide training on the use of our systems to clients;
- Document the installations with the help of a computerised system based on our internal processes;
- Carry out the maintenance and the repairs of already-installed systems according to customer service requests.
- Participate in the continuous improvement of the integration department.
- College diploma in electronics, computer science, or computerized system technologies, or technical diploma with appropriate experience;
- 1-year experience in a similar position;
- Knowledge in computer science and electronics;
- Experience in a production factory;
- Manual Skills;
- Advanced English;
- Customers service oriented;
- Be resourceful;
- Capacity to adapt, be versatile and demonstrate flexibility;
- Be available to work outside the country 3 weeks per month
Share this page