Ireland, Europe, Irlande
As a member of the Global Sales Team you will provide support to the outsides EMEA Account Directors to develop leads that can be converted to sales opportunities.
- Liaise on an ongoing basis with the Account Directors to ensure that identified prospects and leads are passed on and followed up.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of available Optel client solutions, understand clients’ needs and relate these to Optel solutions available.
- Maintain Software CRM system to ensure current data is available on customers at all times.
- Develop client lists to be targeted and develop contacts and relationships with identified clients that can be followed up by the Account Directors.
- Previous experience as an Inside Sales Representative in packaging materials or equipment for the Medical Device and Pharma industries. Experience in the IT industry would be an advantage.
- Excellent communications skills and telephone technique.
- Ability to work on your own initiative to develop contacts within the targeted industry that will lead to strong leads that will deliver sales opportunities and outcomes.
- Excellent IT skills, including knowledge and experience with Salesforce CRM.
- Ability to engage in conversations that will involve some technical knowledge about the products and services provided by the Optel Group.
- Ability to develop an in-depth knowledge of Optel client solutions available.
- Ability to understand clients’ needs and relate these to Optel solutions available.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to deal with rejection by potential clients contacted and maintain a strong positive attitude at all times.
- A minimum of three years’ experience in a similar role in packaging materials and equipment in the Medical Device or Pharma industries.
- A degree in business, engineering or IT would be an advantage.
Share this page