Canada, Canada, Amérique du Nord, North America
Working under the responsibility of the Supervisor of Professional Services, the primary mandate of the Inside Sales Representative (Professional Services) contributes to and supports direct sale efforts representing the complete after-sales portfolio of products and services offered through the Professional Services department.
- Responsible for proper positioning of Optel services to our known customers through communication tools such as telephone, email, WebEx,
- Coordinate and track customer contacts through prior Optel colleagues (Optel Account Director, PMO, Sales Coordination team).
- Research customer project histories, previous purchases match to current need for services; spare parts, training programs, SLA Contracts, management / consulting services, etc.
- Qualify a customer’s need and communicate directly with the customer based the department’s current campaign and sales directives.
- Close attention to detail, keeping Optel Account Directors and Corporate Account Directors updated on progress on account activity at all times.
- Maintain and update the CRM tool (SalesForce) and various IT based tools (excel, electronic files, facilitate accurate reporting)
- Deliver sales presentations via telephone, WebEx or in-person as needed focused on current sales objectives or goals. Report back to the team to progress and information derived from those presentations.
- Contribute to the analysis of our markets by gathering information from usual tasks, internal colleagues, customer contacts, and completed presentations.
- Be responsible to work towards/ meet (quarterly?) marketing goals and sales objectives aimed at furthering the development of the department and revenue.
- Understand the scope and focus of the department, be able to craft proposals and customized sales solutions respecting the framework of the company, established pricing, or master sales agreements already in force.
- Act as a liaison of information and customer satisfaction when faced with situations from prior projects or events which negatively impact our sales approach. Remain positive/sensitive, supporting both the customer and company’s vested interests relationship.
- Technical diploma or bachelor’s degree in administration, marketing, technical field related to Optel services or technology
- Two to three years of relevant work experience related to direct sales or service programs (warranty, service contracts, etc.)
- BilingualismEnglish/French is mandatory. Spanish or Portuguese is an asset/ bonus.
- Must possess very clear verbal and written English skills. Be able to understand and interpret questions, explaining business functions/ operations in English. Deliver group presentations in English (in-person and remotely)
- Knowledge of MS Office software, including PowerPoint and Excel; SalesForce is an asset
- Positive attitude, customer oriented, strong listening skills
- Demonstrate common sense, organizational, judgment and good initiative
- Ability to develop and maintain business and trust relationships with customers
- Great ease of teamwork and ability to organize work according to the objectives to be achieved. Detail orientated (dates, appointments, clear note taking)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in French and English
- A natural disposition to leadership, a desire to excel and meet challenges
- Autonomy, versatility, and sense of initiative
- Public speaking and strong presentation skills have the ability to adapt to customer situations according to customers.
Share this page