Canada, Amérique du Nord
Optel is actively looking for a Customer Sales Representative. Working under the responsibility of the Supervisor of Professional Services, the primary mandate of the Customer Sales Representative contributes to and supports direct sale efforts representing the complete after-sales portfolio of products and services offered through the Professional Services department.
- Responsible for proper positioning of Optel services to our known customers;
- Coordinate and track customer contacts through prior Optel colleagues;
- Research customer project histories, previous purchases match to current need for services; spare parts, training programs, SLA Contracts, management / consulting services, etc;
- Qualify a customer’s need and communicate directly with the customer based the department’s current campaign and sales directives;
- Maintain and update the CRM tool (SalesForce) and various IT based tools;
- Deliver sales presentations via telephone, WebEx or in-person as needed focused on current sales objectives or goals;
- Contribute to the analysis of our markets;
- Be responsible to work towards marketing goals and sales objectives aimed at furthering the development of the department and revenue;
- Understand the scope and focus of the department, be able to craft proposals and customized sales solutions respecting the framework of the company, established pricing, or master sales agreements already in force.
- Technical diploma or bachelor’s degree in administration, marketing, technical field related to Optel services or technology;
- Two to three years of relevant work experience related to direct sales or service programs (warranty, service contracts, etc.);
- Bilingualism English/French is mandatory. (Third language is an asset);
- Deliver group presentations in English (in-person and remotely).
- Knowledge of MS Office software (SalesForce an asset);
- Positive attitude, customer oriented, strong listening skills;
- Ability to develop and maintain business and trust relationships with customers;
- Great ease of teamwork and ability to organize work according to the objectives to be achieved;
- A natural disposition to leadership, a desire to excel and meet challenges;
- Autonomy, versatility, and sense of initiative;
- Public speaking and strong presentation skills have the ability to adapt to customer situations according to customers.
- Open spaces;
- Flexible schedules
- Social Club activities each month;
- Benefit programs;
- Free coffee, of course !
Share this page