Now a Certified B Corp, Optel is a world-leading provider of traceability systems whose mission is to use innovative technologies to create a better world through responsible capitalism. The Company’s renowned solutions ensure the quality of consumer health products and contribute to reducing counterfeiting of pharmaceuticals and medical devices throughout the world. Optel is also adapting its technologies to create efficiencies in various other sectors ─ from health to smart manufacturing and beyond ─ which can all benefit from global traceability. Optel’s expert traceability solutions allow diverse industries to measure, inspect, control, and track a wide range of elements to improve product quality and make better use of resources.
Optel is currently looking for a Human Resources Manager in its Limerick, Ireland offices. The HR Manager oversees and coordinates the activities of the Human Resources Department and acts as a consultant for employees and managers as well as participates in all HR matters.
- Support the management, managers and employees regarding the mobilization, work environment and talent development for all European clients;
- Develop and implement various human resources policies and procedures for the continental European region;
- Supervise the human resources team in Limerick;
- Responsible for all labour relations and labour laws related questions for the continental European region;
- Participate in the continuous improvement of people management practices within the organization;
- Support managers in the performance evaluation process and skills development;
- Participate in the global remuneration analysis in our various markets (Canada, the United States, Europe and South America);
- Oversee and participate in all recruitment activity (employer branding, external job fairs, orientation, etc.);
- Participate in the management committee in the Limerick offices;
- Ensure that decisions are made in compliance with social responsibility principles;
- Respect sustainable development principles and applicable laws, working conditions and relationships as well as its environmental impact environmental, and local development;
- Encourage its employees to act respectfully towards these same principles.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Organizational Development;
- Minimum of eight years of experience as a Human Resources Generalist in an international work environment;
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a management role;
- Knowledge and interest for the technology industry;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Experience in optimization of processes and HR computerized management;
- Advanced English skills for the sites whose primary language is not English,
- Knowledge of French is considered an asset;
- Be dynamic, creative and collaborate;
- Results and customer service oriented;
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once and to set priorities;
- Be autonomous and efficient.
Working at OPTEL is benefiting from a dynamic work environment, based on collaboration with open spaces and focus on challenges. It is also a flexible schedule, activities organized by the social club each month and many stimulating projects. All of this in a friendly atmosphere with free coffee, of course!
Share this page