Canada, Amérique du Nord
Optel is currently looking for a professional and energetic service-oriented person motivated by ongoing improvement to join our team! The selected candidate must perform in a dynamic environment, cope with change and manage the ambiguity that sometimes accompanies it. The incumbent must demonstrate enthusiasm and flexibility in his/her approach. Reporting to the HR Director, the successful candidate will support a team of HR professionals on various administrative and operational issues.
- Supervise the administrative support team at all sites;
- Accompany the HR team in establishing administrative processes and procedures applicable to all Optel sites;
- Plan, organize, coordinate and closely monitor project activities to ensure the success of administrative implementation and take the necessary actions to achieve objectives;
- Act as a “pilot” for HR management-related computer systems and initiate the maintenance and improvement of these systems;
- Actively participate in implementing IT solutions in HR;
- Support the HR team in executing HR activities such as salary review process, performance review, etc;
- Update HR management systems (computerized and physical) after various staffing changes (hiring, termination of employment, transfers, etc.);
- Ensure the accuracy of HR records information and ensure that the information is consistent with other systems in the company (payroll, group insurance, etc.);
- Coordinate and participate in the production of various administrative documents such as employment contracts, corporate communications, forms, job postings, job descriptions, etc;
- Inform employees about the interpretation of the company’s various policies and procedures and answer their questions;
- Assist business partners and recruiters with various clients’ requests.
- College or university degree in Human Resources or related field;
- Five (5) years of experience in similar functions;
- Excellent knowledge of the Office suite (advanced Excel skills).
- Past position as an HR IT system pilot;
- Participation in HR processes and procedures implementation;
- Bilingual oral and written communication skills (French/English);
- Ability to understand and adapt to new IT systems;
- Good sense of organization to combine the management of different files while respecting the deadlines;
- Strong ability to work in a constantly changing environment;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Open and bright office spaces.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Monthly social club activities.
- Group insurance and RRSP program.
- Free coffee, of course!
Share this page