Canada, United States, Amérique du Nord, North America
Market Approach Strategy
- Collaborate with the F&B Industry team to define the product-marketing-sales strategy.
- Share strategic information and progress with the team.
- Serve as the link of communication between Key customers and internal teams.
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationship.
- Approach strategy for corporate accounts.
- Customer Mapping.
- Collaborate with the local sales team on the corporate accounts.
- Corporate presentations.
- Manage relationships with major accounts under your responsibility.
- Participate in events to make new contacts or convince potential clients.
- Acquiring a thorough understanding of Key customer needs and requirements.
- Anticipating Key account changes and improvements.
- Propose market share improvement strategies via partnerships.
Participate in the Corporate Account Management Committee
- Collaborate with the other global account managers (GAD).
- Excel in team work and collaborative work.
- Excellent customer-orientation and networking skill.
- More than 7-10 years’ experience related to the position.
- Customer’s contacts at high levels.
- Eager to expand company with new sales, clients and territories.
- English (spoken and written).
- Results oriented.
- Great communicator, able to clearly convey ideas.
- Have a great business sense.
- Have initiative, resourcefulness and rigor.
- Capacity to work under pressure and manage priorities for many simultaneous projects.
- Adaptability, versatility and flexibility.
- Fluent with CRM works (Preference SFC).
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics.
- Travelling 50-65% of his/her time
What we offer
- Open and bright office spaces;
- Flexible work schedules;
- Monthly social club activities;
- Group insurance and RRSP program;
- Free coffee, of course!
Share this page