Canada, Amérique du Nord
Now a certified B Corporation, OPTEL is a leading provider of traceability systems, and its mission is to use its innovative technologies to create a better world through responsible capitalism. The company’s renowned solutions ensure the quality of consumer health products and contribute to the eradication of counterfeit pharmaceuticals and medical devices throughout the world. OPTEL also adapts its technologies according to the requirements of various other sectors: from health industries to intelligent manufacturing, all sectors can benefit from global traceability. OPTEL’s expertise will allow diverse industries to measure, inspect, control, and track a variety of elements as a means to improve product quality and offer a more responsible use of resources.
OPTEL is currently looking for a Full-Stack Web Developer. The incumbent will participate in the development of a new line of innovative products. The main mandate is to conceptualize and implement Web applications. He or she collaborates with the various internal departments and contributes to the growth of the company by proposing innovative ways of doing things.
• Design and develop modern and modular web applications
• Develop new services, features, user interfaces, and APIs
• Maintain and create integrations with various external / 3rd party APIs
• Build unit tests and work with continuous integration environment
• Continuously and independently streamline interface for growth
• Ensure adequate built-in security of programmed modules
• Ensure the quality of his or her own code and documentation
• Regular communication with team on project progress, issues, and risk
• Be on the lookout for emerging trends, technologies and opportunities
• Develop reusable tools to increase productivity as applicable
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering / Software or college diploma in Programming / Computer Science with related experience
• 3 to 5 years of relevant experience
• Being able to build and consume Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc.)
• Strong interest in new Web technologies
• Knowledge of the Agile methodology
• Experience in the design, development, and implementation of scalable and performant backend micro-services
• Good experience with security concepts and how to apply them to a web application
• Intermediate English (spoken and written)
Working at OPTEL is benefiting from a dynamic work environment, based on collaboration with open spaces and focus on challenges. It is also a flexible schedule, activities organized by the social club each month and many stimulating projects. All of this in a friendly atmosphere with free coffee, of course!
Join a team focused on the future, live the Optel experience!