Canada, Amérique du Nord
In a multi-industries multi-territories model, the Director Sales&Marketing Operation is key to overview operation, processes and performance of the different teams and ensure cohesion between all.
- The Director Sales&Marketing Operation need to ensure Optel has a world class organisation, delivering results and achieving targeted market share around the world.
- Activly participates in the Sales & Marketing Sectorial Committee
- Oversee the creation of annual sales and marketing plans
- Establish budgets and performance metrics to monitor results and ensure the company achieves its business objectives.
- Remuneration policies for sales team
- Coach and Manage the territory and industry sales leader to ensure a good profitable market penetration strategy is deployed.
- Coach and Manage the marketing managers within a PBO organization – with clear GO TO Market Strategy
- Improvement of sales and marketing processes to ensure we maintain the best practices of the industry.
- Maintain updated sales forecast in all industries and territory
- Manage eCommerce strategy and platform
- Manage all CRM operation and improvement
- Manage the generation of KPI and communicates them to leaders and management
- Ensure proper collaboration and team spirit in a team based organisation
- Manage contractual agreement with business partners
- Manage relationship with corporate business partners touching multi-industry.
- Reporting to sector committee
- Global forecast
- Processes review
- Link with Technology/Engineering teams
- Ensure proper NPI for marketing and sales team
- Link with Industry leaders
- Ensure clear pricing strategy
- Support from Marketing Services
- Special support from other department
- Link with Territory leaders
- Forecast by territory
- Budget including Resources allocation
- Managing Sales industry leaders
- Forecast by industry
- Budget including resources allocation
- Support from Sales Coordination
- Quotation processes
- Managing Marketing team
- Budget, Resources allocation
- Managing Sales coordination leader
- Budget, Resources allocation
- Collaborative leadership style
- Strategic, entrepreneurial, and growth-oriented mindset
- Positive approach with a high energy and drive
- Rigorous management style
- Share company value on social and environmental responsibilities
- Leader that mobilise
- Marketing experience
- Sales operation experience
- Accountability on processes performance
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a sales or business development leader
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in marketing
- Knowledge of supply chain concepts is an asset;
- experience hiring and overseeing a team of multi-channel salespeople,
- Knowledge of CRM is an asset
What we offer
- Open and bright office spaces, ergonomic desks.
- Flexible work schedules;
- Group insurance and RRSP program;
- Monthly activities organized by our committees (sustainable development, health and well-being, community action, social club, etc.);
- Access to the gym and to locker room with showers (open training and scheduled classes);
- Possibility to join a sports club (walking, running, soccer, etc.);
- Parking and free electrical charging stations, carpooling;
- 50% refund for the RTC monthly bus passes;
- Incentive for sustainable behavior through an internal app;
- Fair free coffee!
Share this page