Canada, Amérique du Nord
Within an Agile-like structure, the DevOps Leader is responsible for providing the tools and infrastructure necessary for an overall optimal software development (from planning to deployment).
The DevOps Leader manages and supervises a team of developers with whom he/she ensures the cohesion of the adopted and developed solutions.
The DevOps Leader will:
- Develop and instill a pragmatic vision for the planning of development, the continuous integration and the continuous deployment, at the customers’ service.
- Train the developers.
- Promote the proper use of the various tools in place.
- Establish and maintain performance indicators that support the team’s continuous improvement process.
- Conduct annual team performance reviews and implement improvement or development plans if necessary.
- Participate in the recruitment of new developers.
- Ensure good practices and corporate culture propagation.
- Suggest areas for improvement in our current processes and help implement solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Software or Computer Engineering.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in team management (as a manager or team leader).
- Bilingual French and English (both oral and written).
- Contagious passion for DevOps, automation, continuous integration and continuous deployment.
- Ability to engage and influence stakeholders to drive agility and innovation.
- Ability to lead, mobilize and supervise a team.
- Ability to provide the support and guidance necessary to reach the objectives.
- Open and bright office spaces;
- Flexible work schedules;
- Monthly social club activities;
- Group insurance and RRSP program;
- Free coffee, of course!
Share this page