Canada, Amérique du Nord
Now a certified B Corporation, OPTEL is a leading provider of traceability systems, and its mission is to use its innovative technologies to create a better world through responsible capitalism. The company’s renowned solutions ensure the quality of consumer health products and contribute to the eradication of counterfeit pharmaceuticals and medical devices throughout the world. OPTEL also adapts its technologies according to the requirements of various other sectors: from health industries to intelligent manufacturing, all sectors can benefit from global traceability. OPTEL’s expertise will allow diverse industries to measure, inspect, control, and track a variety of elements as a means to improve product quality and offer a more responsible use of resources.
OPTEL is currently looking for a developer who is passionate about Web technologies, infrastructure and innovation. The selected candidate will be meticulous and focused on continuous improvement.
• Actively participate in the DevOps culture and provide solutions for improving processes.
• Participate in the automation feasibility study regarding our tools and products.
• Participate in technological watch and anticipate market trends.
• Develop and maintain the environments’ integration capabilities to contribute to the development of our products, including environment versioning, deployment of applications and testing.
• Participate in the automation and optimization of continuous integration and application release processes.
• DCS or bachelor’s degree in computer programming or equivalent
• Five years of relevant experience in the field
• Experience in planning and requirements analysis
• Ability to troubleshoot and debug software
• Attention to detail, team spirit and proven leadership
• Functional English skills
• Operating systems: Linux and Windows
• Application servers: Nginx, Apache and IIS
• Continuous integration: Jenkins, Gitlab and GitHub
• Platforms: AWS, VMware and Google Cloud
• Container: Docker
• Languages: Python, C# and C++
• Methodology: Agile
• Source control: GIT and Mercurial
• Knowledge of the TerraForm suite (Infrastructure as Code)
Working at OPTEL is benefiting from a dynamic work environment, based on collaboration with open spaces and focus on challenges. It is also a flexible schedule, activities organized by the social club each month and many stimulating projects. All of this in a friendly atmosphere with free coffee, of course!
Join a team focused on the future, live the Optel experience!