Canada, Amérique du Nord
This position is part of the development of customer relationship management at Optel.
The Customer Service Representative’s mandate is to identify and generate new sales opportunities such as training, spare parts, support and Google Glass SLA (service level agreement), etc.
Moreover, he/she will have to make sure that the services are perfectly delivered to ensure the complete satisfaction of the customers and that they can live an experience matching their expectations and Optel’s.
- Analyze and define the support services needs of our customers in collaboration with other stakeholders including the Project Office and Sales departments.
- Proactively offer our support service plan (SP) to our clients.
- Prepare and submit quotes to our clients for our basic services.
- Act as an advisor to answer customers’ requests and questions about our SP offers.
- Liaise with our internal experts to answer customers’ requests.
- Collect and maintain customers’ information in our various IT tools.
- Participate in the development of customer relationship management and service offerings for Optel’s customers, with various stakeholders.
- Monitor customers’ experience and satisfaction with our services.
- Propose, when applicable, SP enhancements to SP to improve the customer experience.
- Document work processes and use of our various tools.
- College Diploma in a relevant field (or equivalent experience);
- 3 to 5 years of experience in customer service;
- Experience in a technical field an asset;
- Bilingual French and English (oral and written);
- Very good communicator;
- Ability to handle difficult clients;
- Autonomous and resourceful;
- Strong ability to manage priorities and work organization;
- Customer experience oriented.
What we offer
- Open and bright office spaces, ergonomic desks.
- Flexible work schedules;
- Group insurance and RRSP program;
- Monthly activities organized by our committees (sustainable development, health and well-being, community action, social club, etc.);
- Access to the gym and to locker room with showers (open training and scheduled classes);
- Possibility to join a sports club (walking, running, soccer, etc.);
- Parking and free electrical charging stations, carpooling;
- 50% refund for the RTC monthly bus passes;
- Incentive for sustainable behavior through an internal app;
- Fair free coffee!
Share this page