Canada, Amérique du Nord
Optel is actively seeking an Accounting Technician for its Quebec City office. The main mandate of the Accounting Technician is to proceed to the opening of projects, perform billing and ensure a follow-up until the closure of the projects in SAP and Excel.
- Ensure the complete sales process cycle at the finance department level
- Track billing of ongoing projects based on work in progress in a timely manner
- Follow up with the project team, managers and controllers to report billing issues
- Support the Accounts Receivable Department
- Gather essential documents for the final invoicing of projects
- Advise on billing process improvement
- Any other related task.
- College Diploma in Administration (Accounting) or a related field
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar job
- Bilingualism (written and spoken)
- Good sense of organization
- Ability to demonstrate autonomy and flexibility
- “Customer service” attitude
WHAT WE OFFER
- Open and bright office spaces
- Flexible hours
- Monthly social club activities
- Group insurance and RRSP program
- Free coffee, of course!
Share this page