Canada, Amérique du Nord
OPTEL GROUP is looking for a talented and versatile marketing writer. Reporting to the
Marketing Content and Support Supervisor, the candidate’s main tasks will be to write and edit marketing documentation (mainly in English). He/she will also support OPTEL in the creation of various corporate documents.
- Write and create content for brochures, press releases, ads, presentations, promotional emails, websites, banners, ads, social media, events, etc.
- Edit and occasionally translate a variety of texts
- Produce creative and personalized concepts for marketing campaigns
- Help prepare content for webinars and technical papers/articles
- Support the graphics team in the creation of various corporate documents
- Work closely with the marketing team on any other related tasks
- Any suitable combination of education, experience and English writing skills will be considered.
- Bachelor’s degree in a field related to marketing writing and/or communications
(e.g., professional or creative writing, translation, marketing, English, communications, etc.)
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Experience in a high-tech field will be considered an asset
- Exceptional English writing and editing skills
- Ability to produce creative content
- Ability to understand technical content as well as marketing objectives
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Knowledge of MS Office suite
- Knowledge of French, Spanish, or Portuguese will be considered an asset
OPTEL offers competitive compensation with a complete benefits package (including RRSP and dental) within a pleasant and dynamic work environment. Each employee receives personalized, comprehensive training. We encourage professional development, innovation and leadership, and with the company’s ongoing expansion, there are always new and stimulating challenges.
Share this page