HARDWARE SOLUTION FOR BARCODE VERIFICATION AND DECOMMISSIONING OF PRESCRIPTION MEDICATION
OPTEL’s Certa Software performs 2D Data Matrix barcode verification and decommissioning of prescription medication with connectivity to government regulators. It was designed with the end user in mind, ensuring ease of use with an automatic-stop safety feature and on-screen notification displayed clearly on a user-friendly interface. Its native functions include verification, decommissioning, reverting, dispensing, sampling, destruction, security and logging.
Certa helps hospital and retail pharmacies make healthcare more efficient by leveraging collected data. This process provides unmatched visibility into pharmacy operations and enables pharmacists to focus efforts on what truly matters: delivering the highest quality of patient care.
- Ergonomic, high-speed scanner
- High-volume scanning capacity, guaranteeing minimal impact on existing workflow
- Handheld scanner to manage exceptions
- Capacity to capture up to 2,000 products per hour
- Touchscreen for easy user-software interface
- Adjustable screen designed for restricted work environments
- Easy installation and integration into existing IT infrastructures, minimizing operational downtime
- Compatible with OPTEL’s Certa and Kompano software solutions
Software specially designed for pharmacies and EU FMD
compliance, with the following native functions:
- Dispensing and Undo Dispensing
- Sampling and Undo Sampling
- Security and Logging
Computer-controlled printing technology combined with a visual inspection system that validates printed information
Automated vision system that verifies product information, such as validity, tamper-evident cap and seals, labels, presence of components, etc.
Software embedded in the line that records all serialization and aggregation events at the packaging level