TRAINEE (PRODUCTION ENGINEER)
Optel Vision is a Global Leader in providing Machine Vision Inspection and
Track & Trace solutions within the FDA regulated sector. Optel Vision and its
multidisciplinary professionals forming an innovation-driven engineering
company, bringing superior value and service to our customers. To date, more
than 450 packaging lines have been successfully equipped with Optel Vision’s
Machine Vision Inspection and Track & Trace solutions around the world.
We are currently looking to recruit a talented and pro-active Production Engineer to
join our team at our new Asia/Pacific Operations facility in Goa, India.
No: of positions: 1
Reports to: Working under the authority of the Production Manager /Supervisor, the
Production Engineer is responsible for the assembly of all our Machines and
Automation related solutions for healthcare regulated companies.
The candidate will have to assemble components (Electrical, Mechanical Pneumatic
etc.) according to the specifications of our clients within the stipulated timelines.
In addition, the production engineer will work closely with other departments.
– Assembly of parts which include
Electrical box and control panel.
Various pneumatic components.
– Adjustments and tuning of assembly parts
– Compliance with assembly plans according to industry and company quality
– Drilling, tapping, filing, and cutting of assembly parts as per requirement.
– Electrical connection and wiring of
Electrical control panels
Soldering & crimping of connectors
– Basic programming of some components as per requirement.
– Preparation of Hard Drives with the required operating system.
– Performing the basic configuration of the installed components such as printers,
code scanners, sensors, and controllers.
Qualifications & Requirements:
– Preferably a Diploma in Electrical, Electronic or Mechatronics.
– Below 1 year of experience on Test/Assembly/Maintenance
– Demonstrate experience, ability, or interest to work with elements of Industrial
– Demonstrate excellent communication skills with strong attention to detail.
– Able to follow / read work procedures, electrical and mechanical plans.
– Ideally must speak Konkani, English & Hindi.
– Confident in reading Electrical and Mechanical plans.
– Capacity to multitask.
– Adaptability and autonomy.
– Manual and observation skills.
– Critical thinking and developed analytical thinking.
– Focused on teamwork.
– Ability to collaborate with various people.
– Good work ethic, positive attitude, and good capacity to adapt.