OPTEL. Responsible. Agile. Innovative.
OPTEL is a global company that develops transformative software, middleware and hardware solutions to secure and ensure supply chain compliance in major industry sectors such as pharmaceuticals and food, with the goal of reducing the effects of climate change and enabling sustainable living. If you are driven by the desire to contribute to a better world while working in a dynamic and collaborative environment, then you've come to the right place!
SQA - Exploration, India
In an Agile environment, the Software Quality Assurance Specialist’s main mandate is to ensure software quality of different products while being implicated in all development stages and participating in the continuous improvement process of the Software Department. The incumbent will have to create test plans based on product specifications and develop automated tests.
- Create test plans adapted for software
- Create testing environments with the help of simulation tools and test benches
- Run tests on the systems and document the results, variances and other discovered problems
- Ensure software quality at every stage of the development
- Participate in the continuous improvement process of the Software Department
- Recommend improvements for various products
- Development of automated tests
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science (an asset) or in a relevant field
- +5 years of experience in the Software Quality Assurance field
- Practical knowledge of Scrum/Agile Work mode
- Experience in developing plans, scenarios and test procedures
- Experience with test case management tools
- Knowledge in electronics (an asset)
- XML knowledge (an asset)
- Interest for problem solving and attention to detail
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
OPTEL is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is essential for fostering innovation and creativity. We welcome and encourage applications from individuals of all backgrounds, cultures, gender identities, sexual orientations, abilities, ages, and beliefs. We are committed to providing a fair and inclusive recruitment process, where each candidate is evaluated solely on their qualifications, skills, and potential. At OPTEL, every employee's unique perspective contributes to our collective success, and we celebrate the richness that diversity brings to our team.