What would it be like going to work every day knowing that you are contributing to solving the biggest problems our world faces today? When you join OPTEL, that becomes your daily reality.
OPTEL helps finding solutions to today’s biggest problems: climate change, secure healthcare and sustainable living. How? By developing intelligent supply chains through advanced traceability technologies.
For the last 30 years, OPTEL is known as a socially and environmentally responsible leader in transformative technologies powered by the passionate, thought leaders of our time.
OPTEL is home to curious, purpose-driven individuals who enjoy collaboration. This is a place where company culture comes naturally because the team has a common core mission: build a better world together.
Why join our team?
- Be part of the solution;
- Know that your ideas will have a significant impact on the future;
- Evolve in a collaborative, open work environment where your curiosity and creativity will be encouraged.
The main mandate of the IT sales solutions specialist is to support the budget submission team as well as the product team in order to properly assess the work to be done to meet the needs of the market. He must be the technical reference within the team.
- Establish structuring and lasting relationships with the sales team and customers in the sector to ensure that the evolution of technological solutions is centered on the needs of the sector and of customers;
- Collect the data necessary for the evaluation of the work to be carried out;
- Communicate market requirements as needed to development teams;
- Discuss with the different departments to obtain the data necessary for the preparation of submissions;
- Communicate the data to the budget submission team;
- Help the product team to identify market requirements for present and future solutions;
- Communicate with the different teams to gather relevant information as needed;
- Identify the different risks associated with responding to a quote request;
- From the data collected, prepare a cost assessment based on target margins;
- Ensure that requests are valid in relation to the process;
- Respond to customer's IT related URS;
- Able to provide advanced IT training to clients;
- Perform any other related task.
- Bachelor's degree or college diploma in a technical discipline (engineering, with relevant experience);
What we offer
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexible hours;
- Possibility to work in the office or in hybrid mode;
- Virtual healthcare clinic and employee assistance program;
- Complete healthcare plan, including dental plan from day one;
- RRSP and TFSA with employer contribution;
- Refund of 50% of the RTC monthly passes;
- Several on-site amenities (free parking with electrical terminals, bright and ergonomic workspaces, free coffee and fruits);
- Varied social activities and diverse committees in which you can get involved (ex: sustainable development, sustainable health, community action, social club);
- Free English and French lessons for those who wish to improve their level;
- Organization present on several continents;
- B-CORP certified company.