OPTEL is currently looking for a Project Management Supervisor. The Supervisor's main mandate is to ensure the performance of their team, to coordinate daily tasks and to manage human resources.
Team Performance Management:
- Maintain a continuous training as well as a technical and procedural skill aquisition plan;
- Ensure the quality of the work done as well as individual and collective performance;
- Evaluate individual performance and set up an improvement plan based on clear goals;
- Report on the team's achievement of goals effectively and systematically.
- Be in charge of the scrums and ensure their effectiveness;
- Structure and optimize procedures: ensure they are rigourously followed and participate in their continuous improvement;
- Ensure the effectiveness of problem resolution, participate in their optimization and ensure their implementation by the team;
- Participate in developing solutions to the issues raised;
- Ensure that the budget, delays and priorities are respected;
- Encourage the adequate use of different tools that are already in place.
- Act as an agent of change by promoting and encouraging motivation;
- Offer the support and mentoring necessary to the achievement of goals;
- Promote a good work environment based on team work.
- Establish performance measurements;
- Establish performance metrics and follow-up to improve capacity and profitability;
- Revise the process to improve the project management;
- Constantly improve communication tools with clients;
- Work in close collaboration with projet managers from other departments;
- Prioritize team work.
- College degree in a relevant field;
- 3 to 5 years experience as a team supervisor or manager;
- Advanced English;
- Planning, organisation and communication skills;
- Strong team spirit;
- Sound business judgement and good sense of priorities.
What we offer:
- Flexible work schedules;
- Virtual Health Clinic;
- 3 weeks of vacation per year minimum;
- Hybrid working mode;
- Competitive compensation;
- Group insurance (including dental insurance);
- RRSP Program;
- On-site commodities (Gym space for sport classes, free parking and electrical charging stations, 50% refund for the RTC monthly buss passes, cafeteria, free fruits and coffee);
- Monthly activities organized by our committees (sustainable development, health and well-being, community action, social club, etc.);
- Open and bright office spaces, ergonomic desks;