OPTEL is currently looking for a Product Certification Specialist to join its team! The product certification specialist has the mandate to certify products and client projects. He / she ensures the development and monitoring of technical files meeting specifications dictated by international quality guidelines.
- Analyze the applicable standards and ensure the updates in force.
- Participate in the technical change process in order to improve the conformity of products and customer projects.
- Support the organization in terms of certification, regulations and machine safety.
- Manage the schedule and budgets associated with product certification projects.
- Launch tests with approved laboratories, analyze the results and write technical reports.
- Train technical resources on good practices in certification.
- Support the technical change team.
- Approve technical changes related to the areas of certification and machine safety.
- Undergraduate university degree in a technical field.
- Knowledge of good machine safety practices.
- Knowledge in certification of electrical panels and industrial machines
- Member of the Order of Engineers.
What we offer:
- Flexible work schedules;
- Virtual Health Clinic;
- 3 weeks of vacation per year minimum;
- Hybrid working mode;
- Competitive compensation;
- Group insurance (including dental insurance);
- RRSP Program;
- On-site commodities (Gym space for sport classes, free parking and electrical charging stations, 50% refund for the RTC monthly buss passes, cafeteria, free fruits and coffee);
- Monthly activities organized by our committees (sustainable development, health and well-being, community action, social club, etc.);
- Open and bright office spaces, ergonomic desks;
- Free English and French classes;
- Global Company;
- Certified B-Corp Company