Relevant Years: 8 years +
The senior-level full-stack developers provide strong technical skills and demonstrate a desire to make a big impact in growing the software engineering team. Evolving within a fast-paced agile development team the right candidate comes with the right balance of interpersonal skills and be technology savvy; a team-oriented collaborator focused on making great software designs come to life. Our ideal candidate would be strong in Python, but we recognize that good software practices, technical understanding and good problem-solving skills are language-independent.
The Senior Software Engineer works as part of an Agile SQUAD/team with a prioritized backlog.
- Under the leadership and technical supervision of the technical facilitator, develop, implement for testability and maintain scalable Python solutions.
- Following industry best practices, design, develop, and maintain scalable API using Python.
- Act as a subject matter expert for other Software developers and Engineers.
- Actively involved in code review
- Provides cross-functional supports to colleagues on software-related issues.
- Builds a strong understanding of the technology stack, the Software Development methodology and specific processes defined in the organization.
- Manage his or her own work adhering to best practices and process defined for his team.
- Contribute to the entire implementation process including driving the definition of improvements based on business need and architectural improvement
- Work closely with the Product team, Project Managers, Architects, and technical leads to understand business needs and translate them into technical design
- Work in collaboration with DevOps and Operations teams to deploy and ensure contractual obligations and service levels are met
- Assist directly and indirectly in the continual hiring and development of technical talent
- Ability to handle and manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment