What would it be like going to work every day knowing that you are contributing to solving the biggest problems our world faces today? When you join OPTEL, that becomes your daily reality.
OPTEL helps finding solutions to today's biggest problems: climate change, secure healthcare and sustainable living. HOW? By developing intelligent supply chains through advanced traceability technologies.
For the last 30 years, OPTEL is known as a socially and environmentally responsible leader in transformative technology powered by the passionate thought leaders of our time.
OPTEL is home curious, purpose-driven individuals who enjoy collaboration. This is a place where company culture comes naturally because the team has a common core mission: build a better world together.
What you'll get by joining our team
- Be part of the solution;
- Know that your ideas will have a significant impact on the future;
- Evolve in a collaborative, open work environment where your curiosity and creativity will be encouraged.
At OPTEL, developers don't just write code! They participate in all phases of development, from design to implementation, offering innovative solutions to software challenges. This is your chance to join a new rapidly expanding team and collaborate on the development of our traceability and transparency platform.
- Design, build and review software solutions;
- Participate in the development of the technical architecture of the modules;
- Participate in the production of the platform;
- Ensure the safety and performance of components;
- Participate in discussions with clients to translate their problems into solutions;
- Participate in technology watch and anticipate market trends.
- You have demonstrated experience in producing quality software;
- You have relevant experience of 5 years or more;
- You have a good knowledge of object oriented languages (Python an asset);
- You know serverless technologies (Google Cloud Platform an asset);
- You are concerned about making a good UI / UX via modern platforms such as React, VueJS, Blazor, etc.;
- You are comfortable with the methods of defining the infrastructure by code.
Advantages and benefits
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexible hours;
- Possibility to work in the office or in hybrid mode;
- Virtual healthcare clinic and employee assistance program;
- Complete healthcare plan, including dental plan;
- RRSP and TFSA with employer contribution;
- Several on-site amenities (free parking, fair trade coffee and bright and ergonomic workspaces);
- Varied social activities and diverse committees in which you can get involved (ex: sustainable development, sustainable health, community action, social club);
- Free English and French lessons for those who wish to improve their level;
- Organization present on several continents;
- B-CORP certified company!