OPTEL. Responsible. Agile. Innovative.
OPTEL is a global company that develops transformative software, middleware and hardware solutions to secure and ensure supply chain compliance in major industry sectors such as pharmaceuticals and food, with the goal of reducing the effects of climate change and enabling sustainable living. If you are guided, as we are, by socio-eco-environmental values and want to participate in solving the biggest challenges facing our world today, here is how you can help:
The Account Director - Business Development will grow OPTEL’s relationships with organizational leaders and stakeholders at state, local, national, and international public agencies/private policy organizations, as well as with financial institutions such as banks and investment firms.
He/she will execute OPTEL’s strategy to develop key institutional partnerships that contribute to new business development and accelerate OPTEL impact in line with its mission.
3 main objectives:
- Generate leads;
- Create strategic business partnership;
- Position OPTEL as a leader.
- Manage relations partners, translating networking opportunities into commercial impact;
- Speakers at events on OPTEL vision;
- Mobilize people to act on global issues;
- Represent OPTEL at industry trade shows and conferences, and be a highly visible senior representative that is strongly associated with OPTEL's solutions;
- Design, direct, and execute business strategy;
- Proactively identify relevant grants, RFPs, accelerators, and test-bed opportunities;
- Work with Product Management, Marketing and Sales departments on key initiatives.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- Highly aligned with OPTEL mission, vision and values
- Highly committed to solve global warming and other environmental and social challenges
- C-level business development skills
- Public Institution development skills
- 10 years + , relevant experienced;
- Is a leader, highly energizing, great communicator;
- Wants to build a market leading product;
- Results orientation - can always answer “so what” when they're done;
- Mission driven for impact;
- Team Player;
- Strong critical thinking skills;
- 25-40% travel required.
BENEFITS AND ADVANTAGES
- Competitive compensation;
- Flex hours;
- Ability to work on site or remotely;
- Virtual health clinic and employee assistance program;
- Group and dental insurance from day one;
- Group RRSP and TFSA with employer contribution from day one;
- On-site amenities (free parking and power stations, free coffee and fruit);
- 50% reimbursement of the monthly RTC pass;
- Several committees in which you can get involved (B-Corp Committee, Social Club, SST);
- Open, bright areas and ergonomic offices;
- Free English and French classes for those who wish to improve their level;
- Organization present on several continents;
- B-CORP certified company.