Limerick Warehouse / Logistics Specialist
Manufacturing Operations, Optel Group
Reporting to the Logistics Team Lead, you will work as part of the Logistics team and be involved in all Logistics activities at our EMEA site in Limerick
• Performing appropriate follow-ups of internal and external shipments as well as shipments involving customs.
• Performing the inspection of received parts and management of non-compliant parts.
• Co-ordinate safe, efficient, legal and economical operation of all warehouse – Receiving, Inventory, and Shipping department.
• Manage all customer interface issues, including complaint resolution as required.
• Coordinate delivery schedules and modify schedules as required to meet customer needs.
• Analysing logistic problems and providing new solutions.
Qualifications & Skills:
• Leaving Certificate or Third Level Qualification.
• 2 – 5 years’ experience within Warehouse/Logistics Operations – Inventory control and shipping/receiving logistics.
• Skilled at multi-tasking, managing multiple priorities, and ability to work well with all levels of management and staff, as well as, outside clients and vendors
. Experience of Mechanical / Electrical / Electronic components would be an advantage. Be able to interact with multiple sites.
• Highly organised, flexible to frequently changing customer demands, detail oriented with the ability to juggle multiple priorities simultaneously.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong computer skills – Competency with MS Office suite. SAP experience would be an advantage.
Optel Vision offers a competitive remuneration and pleasant work environment. Every employee receives a complete tailored training. We promote professional development, innovation and leadership. As a company with a strong growth, Optel Vision always has plenty of challenges to offer.