Quebec City Vice-President, Sales Operations
Canada, North America
Sales, Optel Vision
Reporting directly to President, Optel Vision Division, the Vice-President, Sales Operations provides support and input for the division teams to help establish strategies and provide execution & operational support to all team in order to achieve their goals.
- Managing functions essential to sales force productivity. These include planning, reporting, quota setting and management, sales process optimization, sales job design, sales training, sales program implementation;
- Managing support sales function : Solution Team, Application Engineering and Sales Coordination;
- Coordinates sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes used within the sales organization;
- Supports the equitable assignment of sales force quotas and ensures quotas are optimally allocated to all sales channels and resources;
- Works closely with sales management to optimize the effectiveness of the firm’s technology investments;
- Coordinates training delivery to sales, sales management, and sales support personnel in the sales organization supported;
- Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvement. Works closely with sales management to inspect sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement.
- 10 years experience in management position
- Sales & marketing experience
- Pharmaceutical experience is an asset
- Need to be located in Quebec City
- Bilingual (English and French)