Quebec City Team Leader – Production
Canada, North America
Manufacturing Operations, Optel Vision
Optel Vision is looking for a self-reliant and resourcefulness person to fill a position of Team Leader of Production for the Production Department. This position will have the responsibility to supervise the Assembler team. Working under the authority of the Production Director, the Team Leader’s mandate is to manage the performance of their team, task coordination as well as to offer HR support.
- Manage their team’s performance;
- Ensure quality work as well as individual and collective performance;
- Perform individual performance assessments and develop an improvement plan;
- Develop and optimize procedures and participate in their continuous improvement;
- Ensure that budget, deadlines and priorities are respected;
- Offer support and guidance necessary to the achievement of the established objectives;
- Conduct selection interviews;
- Participate in the development of solutions in regards to raised problems;
- Perform follow-ups with internal customers in connection to the planning and production issues.
- College diploma in a relevant field;
- Experience of 3 to 5 years as a Team Leader or Manager;
- Experience in a manufacturing company;
- Advanced English skills (written and spoken);
- Team player;
- Planning and team organization skills;
- Autonomy and proactivity.