Quebec City Automation Designer
Canada, North America
Engineering, Optel Vision
The Automation Designer works in close collaboration with customers to properly determine their requirements and deliver a successful solution. The employee works with our different multidisciplinary teams to deliver the proper packaging solution.
- Performing packaging line surveys at customer sites;
- System engineering, requirements management, concepts elaboration;
- Communicating with customers to have a thorough understanding of their needs and requests;
- Acting as a technical reference for customers (external and internal) throughout the entire delivery process;
- Support sales and quoting process;
- Participate to multidisciplinary teams meetings in order to be the customer voice;
- Create and maintain technical documentation for each project;
- Being persuasive.
- University or college diploma in a technical field such as Mechanic, Electric/electronic, Automation, Physics
- Relevant experience in a technical field is an asset;
- Pharmaceutical industry experience is an asset;
- Technical writing skills;
- Very high level of English (verbal and writing);
- Judgment and persuasion skills;
- Works in collaboration with several multidisciplinary teams;
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a challenging environment;
- Effective communication skills (active listening);
- Be available to travel 1 week out of 3.