Goa Regional Sales Manager – (India)
India, South Asia
Sales, Optel Vision
This value driven, self-motivated leader is accountable for achieving the Regional Revenue & Profitability Goals. This role is primarily responsible for increase market share within the territory, enhance present customer satisfaction and build sustainable customer base.
- Provides Value Driven Leadership for Optel Vision internal and external customers in all assigned tasks.
- Sets the vision for the Region and develops and adheres to a business plan to attain this vision.
- Responsible for the Region’s forecasting and sales tracking.
- Achieves the Region’s revenue and profitability quotas for Optel Vision product/solution. Establishes an environment and foundation for future sales growth.
- Directs the selling activities within the Region and prioritizes effectively and in accordance with corporate objectives.
- Works in conjunction with the Marketing, Sales Administration, Project Management and Integration/Support Team to ensure attention and growth in the key account segments.
- Facilitate Sales Solution Managers Engineering Visits to Prospect Customers for Line Assessment.
- Evaluate market trends and gather competitive information, identify trends that effect current and future growth of regional sales and profitability.
- In additional to present role special projects can also be assigned.
- Empowered to make decisions within the Region and on behalf of the Region.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Key Accounts Management experience.
- Working knowledge of Pharmaceutical Industry, Packaging Machinery, Vision Inspection and Global Track and Trace / Serialization Market Segment.
- Demonstrated record of achievement in a prior sales position in Solution Sales.
- Leading Sales Process in RFP, RFQ , Vendor Qualification etc.
- Strong negotiation and closing skills.
- Proven oral, written, telephone and presentation skills. Regional Language proficiency is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and customer relationship building and management skills.
- Knowledge of anatomy and physiology of cardiovascular system a plus.
- Computer literate with knowledge of all Microsoft Office Applications. Experience with CRM tools like ACT and Salesforce is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering and post graduate / diploma in Business Management (Sales / Marketing) is essential. Prior working in Pharma machinery / Vision Inspection System is preferred.
- Min 7-10 years of sales experience.
- Hours may vary and will require evening (conference calls with Corporate Team) depending on business needs.
- Work usually performed from Home Office.
- Reliable to work alone and remotely from a home office. Coordinating sales efforts with corporate offices and global sales team
- Laptop, Mobile Phone, Internet etc. shall be provided by company.
- Ability to travel as required by role (up to 60-75% of the time) in regional territory. (Minimum 3 days / week).
- Must possess a valid passport and driver’s license in good standing.
- Attend training and sales related meetings in Quebec City, Canada and other company sites as and when required.
- Ability to drive four wheeler / car, sufficient to enable incumbent to move from one office location to another.
- Digital dexterity and hand/eye coordination in operation of office equipment.
- Ability to speak to and hear customers and/or employees via phone and in person
- Along with your resume / CV , please submit two references