Quebec City Project Manager
Canada, North America
Project Management Office, Optel Vision
Under the direction of the Project Management Director, the Project Manager’s primary assignment will be to manage multiple high profile projects with various technical tasks, monitoring the progress and ensuring deliverables are successfully met on time and on budget.
Customer satisfaction is of the utmost priority, thus effective communication throughout the entire project lifecycle and delivery process is critical to success.
- Ensuring that the customer’s expectations and requirements are well-defined and consistent with customer and company objectives;
- Being a leader and taking an active part in the decision process by collaborating with the customer and internal teams;
- Validating cost, deadline and specification targets; and close management of each throughout project lifecycle;
- Able to make decisions and align internal teams to reach common objectives following changes from customer and internal teams;
- Providing clear, concise and organized information. Producing up to date project progress reports;
- Primary point of contact and overall management of multiple projects simultaneously from design phase through to design execution, integration and customer handoff;
- Project master planning and management of project schedule on a regular basis;
- Building strong relationships with customers, internal teams, account managers;
- Adhering to company procedures and policies while supporting continuous improvement initiatives.
- University degree in automated production, mechanical or electrical engineering or college diploma in industrial maintenance or automation and control; visions systems;
- Minimum five years of relevant experience;
- PMP certification (preferred);
- English advanced;
- Effective organizational, verbal and written communication skills;
- Efficient management of priorities and stress;
- Must be Analytical and systems oriented;
- Strong work ethic with excellent interpersonal skills;
- Team player capable of working with teams, OEMs, customers and also able to work independently with little to no supervision;
- Positive attitude.
- India: Bachelor or Post Diploma
- Germany: Diplom-Ingenieur or Technikerzeugnis
- France: Diplôme d’ingénieur ou détenir un DUT
- Ireland: Bachelor Degree
- Italy: Laurea di Dottore in Engineering
- England: Bachelor’s Degree
- Spain: Diploma de ingeniero o técnico