Limerick Project Engineering Technicians
Engineering, Optel Vision
- Install both Serialised Track and Trace and non-Serialised solutions which includes Mechanical, Optical, Electrical, Electronics and Software.
- Conduct system performance Site Acceptance Test (SAT) & Factory Acceptance Test (FAT)
- Carry out IQ/OQ installation testing.
- Prepare, maintain and review validation and compliance documentation about installation or service.
- Provide system training to customers.
- Provide service on systems to determine nature and scope of a situation and take corrective action.
- Participate on engineering and/or sale visits
- Promote and sell company products
- Must hold a relevant Third Level qualification in an engineering discipline, preferably a BEng in Electrical / Electronic / Automation/Mechatronics or relevant.
- You will have at minimum 3-5 years relevant industrial experience in an Manufacturing Equipment Maintenance/ Installations. Different sectors experience will be taking into consideration.
- You must demonstrate excellent written and spoken communication skills in English with strong attention to detail.
- You will enjoy problem-solving and have a “can-do attitude”.
- You must be flexible to travel to customer sites nationally and internationally.
- Must hold a full, clean driving licence.