Quebec City Project Technician
Canada, North America
Engineering, Optel Vision
Due to its strong growth, Optel Vision is seeking a self-reliant and resourceful individual to fill a position of Project Technician. Working under the authority of the Vice-President of Engineering, the Project Technician’s mandate is to make sure that the systems meet in a technical manner the needs of customers and that it respects our quality standards.
- Perform tests on test benches and document the results;
- Identify and report problems to the different departments involved (electronic, electrical, mechanical/software);
- Test and document the solutions suggested;
- Make sure that the systems meet the quality standards and corresponds to customer specifications;
- Assist the customer during factory qualification tests;
- Participate to the product installation and ensure its integration at the customer’s facility;
- Participate in the continuous improvement of the department.
- Diploma in a relevant technical field or equivalent experience;
- Good logic and good problem analysis capacity;
- Intermediate English skills;
- Leadership and resourcefulness;
- Be available to travel abroad 25 % of the time;
- Ease of learning in a changing environment;
- Teamwork oriented.