Limerick Project Engineering Technician
We are currently looking to recruit to a number of talented and enthusiastic Project Engineering Technicians to join our team of experts at our EMEA Operations Facility in Limerick.
Under the direction of the Designated Supervisor, the Project Engineer will mount/install, test and dismount/uninstall Optel Vision’s portfolio of systems. Furthermore, he/she will provide remote or direct support at the customer’s premises for the integration or systems designed by the company.
Install both Serialized Track and Trace and non-Serialized solutions onsite in Limerick or at a customer’s facility, which includes Mechanical, Optical, Electrical and Software configuration.
- Conduct system performance Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) with the customer
- Carrying out IQ/OQ installation testing
- Prepare, maintain and review validation and compliance documentation about installation or service
- Provide system training to customers
- Provide service on systems to determine nature and scope of a situation and take corrective action
- Participate on engineering and/or sale visits
- Promote company products and providing customer support after the integration
- Must hold a Third Level Education qualification in the following: Computers, Electrical, Electronics, Mechatronics, Automation & Control or a relevant discipline
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience on Electro-Mechanical equipment, Vision Systems, PLC’s, Barcode scanning maintenance
- Meticulous person with a good sense of observation
- Must be able to demonstrated troubleshooting and fault-finding capability
- Advanced English (written and spoken) is a must
- Must be flexible to travel nationally and internationally
- Teamwork and professionalism
- Leadership and resourcefulness