Quebec City Programmer C++
Canada, North America
IT, Optel Vision
Optel Vision is looking for a C++ Programmer join the Software team. Reporting to the Software Director, the programmer’s role will be to design, adapt and apply C++ programs. They will work as part of a team of about twenty members and will collaborate with various internal departments. They will also participate to the company growth by suggesting innovating ways to do things.
- Developing the various modules, libraries and tools used by the company’s software, and keeping them up to date;
- Collaborating with software architects and the Product team by participating to the software architecture and the elaboration of new functionalities;
- Diagnosing, repairing and recording software problems in collaboration with the Software Quality Assurance team;
- Creating unit tests and regression tests for the various systems, and keeping these tests up to date;
- Providing technical support to other teams;
- Writing design specifications and technical documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in computing or computer engineering, or post‑secondary degree in computing with relevant experience
- Experience in C++ object‑oriented programming
- Knowledge of graphical interface programming
- Knowledge of the Python language
- Knowledge of design pattern
- Intermediate level English