Limerick Panel Assembler
Manufacturing Operations, Optel Vision
Optel Vision is a Global Leader in providing serialisation and aggregation solutions primarily for FDA regulated companies. Optel Vision and its multidisciplinary professionals form an innovation-driven engineering company, bringing superior value and service to our customers. To date, more than 700 packaging lines have been successfully equipped with Optel Vision’s serialisation and aggregation solutions around the world.
We are currently looking for a Panel Assembler to join our EMEA Operations Facility in Limerick, Ireland
Working under the supervision of the Team Leader, you will work hand in hand with the Developers and the Business Analysts, and will support clients during problems relative to the integration of our products. This challenge allows you to expand your areas of expertise in automation, software development, teamwork and leadership.
· Carry out electrical & mechanical assembly of parts in inventory as well as project assembly with the help of instructions, mechanical and electrical plans.
· Make light machining on some assembling parts.
· Ensure the quality of the assembly
· Take an active part in the improvement of the department
· Perform other related tasks
· Working in colloration and support the internal teams
Qualifications / Requirements:
· Must Hold a College Diploma / Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical discipline.
· Minimum of 1 year of relevant work experience
· Customer – Focused oriented.
· Advanced English (written and spoken)
· Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
· Must be able to demonstrate strong analytical capability.
· Be able to work in a Team environment
· Flexible to work with different time-zones – Canada / Europe.
Optel Vision offers a competitive remuneration package and a pleasant work environment. Every employee receives a complete tailored training. We promote professional development, innovation and leadership. As a company with a strong growth, Optel Vision always has plenty of challenges to offer.
Benefits include: Competitive Salary, Flexible Working Hours, Pension, Life Assurance, Salary Protection Scheme, Healthcare Insurance & Well-Being Program, Company Bonus (Depending on Company performance), Referral Program, Gym Discount, Active Sports & Social Club, and Opportunity to travel.
Optel Vision is an equal opportunities employer