Quebec City .NET Programmer
Canada, North America
As part of the internal information systems team, the .NET programmer is tasked with developing software tools intended for operational support uses.
- Develop, maintain, adapt, and repair software tools
- Take an active part in the code review process
- Provide support to OPTEL employees during the deployment of the tools
- Occasionally participate in the solution definition process
- Offer technical training to OPTEL employees
- Evaluate the effort required based on specs
- College diploma in computer science/programming
- 3 years of experience in programming
- Advanced proficiency with .NET, C#, ASP et HTML.
- Familiar with VBA, Java, SQL, and PHP (as asset)
- Fluent in French, working English