Quebec city Marketing Graphic Designer
Canada, North America
Optel Group is looking for an energetic, creative and resourceful person to fill the position of Graphic Designer. Under the authority of the Marketing Supervisor, the candidate will be responsible for creating promotional material, printed and digital such as media kits, visuals of different products, websites, banners, flyers, social media, annual reports, etc. The candidate will also have to support different teams at Optel in the creation of documents produced by the organization. If you like challenges, this is an opportunity for you!
- Design creative concepts from a meeting or a brief
- Design and edit graphic slideshows for marketing documents
- Adapt and personalize visual material for different products and assist the team with graphic aspects
- Layout, computer graphics and technical review for the printing and the shipments
- Knowledge of printing standards
- Collaborate on the graphic material presentations with a view towards the web integration (cutting, slideshows, etc.)
- Support the production team in the creation of different documents produced by the organization
- Work closely with the marketing team for other related tasks and department activity.
- College diploma or University degree in graphic design or in a relevant field
- Relevant experience of 5 to 8 years in a similar position
- Minimum experience of 3 years in an agency
- Good knowledge of specialized graphic design software such as (MAC): Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, etc.
- Knowledge of the HTML language and of Flash (an asset)
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent sense of organization and resourcefulness
- Capacity to create creative concepts
- Fluency in French and English (written and spoken)
- Photography skills are an asset
- Excellent capacity to carry out multiple projects and good time management