Limerick Manufacturing Supervisor
Engineering, Manufacturing Operations, Optel Group
Optel Group is a Global Leader in providing serialisation and aggregation solutions primarily for FDA regulated companies. Optel Group and its multidisciplinary professionals form an innovation-driven engineering company, bringing superior value and service to our customers. To date, more than 700 packaging lines have been successfully equipped with Optel Group’s serialisation and aggregation solutions around the world.
Position: Manufacturing Supervisor
The Manufacturing Supervisor will report to the VP of Engineering and Operations and will be responsible for the management of their team’s performance, coordinate Project Engineers daily tasks and provide support for human resources management.
Team Performance Management:
· Manage a continuous training plan in a technical and procedural skills acquisition form;
· Ensure quality standards are met both individually and collectively as a team
· Perform individual efficiency evaluations and establish a performance plan based on clear objectives;
· Complete efficient and systematic reports based on achieved objectives
· Conducts scrums and ensure their efficiency;
· Structure and optimize procedures, ensuring their rigorous follow-up, and take part in their continuous improvement;
· Ensure efficiency of the problem solving process, take part in its optimization and make sure the team implements it;
· Take part in the training of solutions when employees encounter problems;
· Make sure budgets, timelines, and priorities are respected;
· Promote adequate use of existing tools.
· Provide Leadership and motivate the team;
· Monitor employee performance and conduct performance evaluations.
· Recruitment of team members within the department;
· HR Support;
· Offer necessary support and supervision, in order to achieve set objectives;
· Promote a pleasant working environment based on team work.
· Identify continuous improvement opportunities and implement new work methods within the department;
· Coordinate with different departments in order to deliver completed projects, and bring necessary solutions;
· In collaboration with the Planning team by ensuring effective project planning according to resources and timelines;
· Work in collaboration with team leaders of other departments to ensure effective productivity.
Qualifications & Requirements:
· Third Level Qualification in a relevant discipline.
· Min 2 years’ experience as a team leader and/or supervisory experience.
· Be able to demonstrate strong organisational, planning, and communication skills
· Be able to develop a strong team spirit.
· Strong Leadership and conflict resolution skills.
· Good business acumen and be able to prioritise tasks.
· Must be fluent in English (Writing and Spoken)
Optel Group offers a competitive remuneration package and a pleasant work environment. Every employee receives a complete tailored training. We promote professional development, innovation and leadership. As a company with a strong growth, Optel Group always has plenty of challenges to offer.
Benefits include: Competitive Salary, Flexible Working Hours, Pension, Life Assurance, Salary Protection Scheme, Healthcare Insurance & Well-Being Program, Company Bonus (Depending on Company performance), Referral Program, Gym Discount, Active Sports & Social Club, and Opportunity to travel.
Optel Group is an equal opportunities employer