Limerick Mechanical Design Engineer
Engineering, Optel Group
Due to our continued growth, we currently have an opportunity for a number of Mechanical Design Engineers to join our team of experts at our EMEA Operations in Limerick
The Mechanical Design Engineer is specifically responsible and accountable the following areas:
.- Support the project team from the concept to the production and the installation at customer site.
– Design mechanical components and customized solutions for vision inspection systems using SolidWorks
– Verifies that the design conforms to safety practices (CE) and customer specifications.
– Supervises the construction and testing of product prototypes and/or packaging line assembly.
– Analyzes methods and suppliers for cost reductions on assemblies and equipment.
– Estimates costs for designed products.
– Collaborates with other team members to obtain timely results.
– Documents designs so they can be adequately manufactured within the time and budget targets.
-Continuously improves product quality and process effectiveness.
Qualification & Requirements:
– Must Hold a honours Degree in Mechanical//Mechatronics/Instrumentation Engineering.
– Min 2 years’ experience working in a similar Design position.
– Alternatively,proven experience working in Automation Systems design will be considered in lieu of an Mechanical Engineering degree
Optel Vision offers a competitive remuneration package and a pleasant working environment. Every employee receives a complete tailored training. We promote professional development, innovation and leadership. As a company with a strong growth, Optel Vision always has plenty of challenges to offer.
Optel Vision is an equal opportunities employer