Limerick IT Middleware Solution Designer
IT, Optel Vision
Working under the authority of the Supervisor, The IT Middleware Solutions Designer will work hand in hand with customers to assess their needs, make the connection between our systems and their IT infrastructure and offer a winning solution. You will have to be present throughout the delivery process. Within a talented team, you will have to analyse complex and unique solutions for our client portfolios within the pharmaceutical sector. This role will allow to expand your areas of expertise in automation, software development, teamwork and leadership.
- Exchange with clients to identify, analyse and document their Information Technology needs;
- Act as a technical reference for customers;
- Ensure communication between the customer and the programmers;
- Conduct meetings with multidisciplinary teams;
- Implement continuous improvement activities;
- Assist programmers to determine the correct software design;
- Evaluate the workload required for the projects.
Qualifications / Requirements:
Must have a relevant third level qualification in an Information Technology discipline, preferably a BSc in Computing / Software Engineering or relevant.
Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in a technical field, ideally coming from the Pharmaceutical/Medical Device Industry.
Working in collaboration with several multidisciplinary teams: – Mechanical, Electrical, Product, Validation, Configuration, IT, Quality Control, Sales etc.) to ensure that the solution is supported.
Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously;
Working Knowledge of Python Language
Effective Communication skills;
Demonstrate an ability to define a solution with the customer.
Must demonstrate excellent English language skills, both written and spoken, with strong attention to detail.
This position is based in Limerick, Ireland, but the candidate should be willing to travel to customer sites nationally and internationally.