Limerick IT Business Analyst
IT, Optel Vision
Working under the authority of the Team Leader, The IT Business Analyst will work hand in hand with customers to assess their needs, make the connection between our systems and their IT infrastructure and offer a winning solution. You will have to be present throughout the delivery process. Within a talented team, you will have to analyse complex and unique solutions for our client portfolios within the pharmaceutical sector. This role will allow to expand your areas of expertise in automation, software development, teamwork and leadership.
- Exchange with clients to identify, analyse and document their Information Technology needs;
- Act as a technical reference for customers;
- Ensure communication between the customer and the programmers;
- Conduct meetings with multidisciplinary teams;
- Implement continuous improvement activities;
- Assist programmers to determine the correct software design;
- Evaluate the workload required for the projects.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computing, Software Engineering or Business administration (IT profile).
– Minimum 3 years of relevant experience working within a similar field.
– Technical Writing skills.
– Advanced English language skills (spoken and written).
– Have good judgment skills and enjoy solving problems.
– Must be a Team Player.
– Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
– Good Communication skills.