Limerick Internal Sales Support Specialist
Sales, Optel Vision
The Internal Sales Support Specialist will work under the direction of the Global Coordination Supervisor. His/her Principal Assignments are to co-ordinate the European Sales team.
Location: Limerick, Ireland
Duties / Responsibilities:
· Assists the Sales team based in remote locations in Europe. Additional responsibilities may include processing expense reports, coordinating the submission of proposals, planning meetings, tracking sales progress, troubleshooting minor technical problems, maintaining department database records, and serving as a liaison between traveling sales representatives and staff based in the home office.
· Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
· Inside Sales – Research accounts, identify stakeholders and contacting them through different channels of communication.
· Communicating qualified opportunities to the appropriate Account Director for further development and closure.
· Answering phones and enquires from customers.
· Organising customer visits to the facilities.
· Making reservations for Air, Hotel and Car for Vice President of Sales.
·Successfully coordinate team events and activities.
· Attend weekly coordination meeting.
· Weekly Sales meeting – Minutes of the meetings.
· Convert customer prospects by qualifying them as a potential customer.
· Evaluate the sales potential with each customer contacted .
· Sourcing companies that fit the Optel requirements for bespoke solution.
· Support and coordinate with various departments within the organisation.
· Schedule appointments
· Attend trade shows / exhibitions
· Inputs information quickly and accurately from a variety of sources into Salesforce.
· Strong phone presence and experience dialing with multiple of calls per day
Qualifications / Requirements: :
· Must hold a Third Level Qualification in Business/ Marketing or relevant experience.
· Must be Fluent in: English and another language – German, French, Italian, Spanish will be considered.
· 3-5 years’ experience in and Internal Sales Support position or administrative position.
· Excellent verbal and written communication in English, additional languages would be a plus.
· Knowledge of Microsoft programs: Excel, Word, Office 365, Power Point
· Experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM
· Ability to work independently without supervision
· Good organisational skills.
· Experience with Social Media channels an advantage.
· Ability to manage priorities efficiently and show resourcefulness
· Strong Customer Relationship building skills
· Detail oriented
· Strong listening and presentations skills
· Ability to multi-task, prioritizes and manage time effectively
· Ability to work unsupervised.
·The role will be based in Frankfurt, Germany, but some of your role may involve travelling in Europe and North America.
Optel Vision offers a competitive remuneration package and pleasant work environment. Every employee receives a complete tailored training. We promote professional development, innovation and leadership. As a company with a strong growth, Optel Vision always has plenty of challenges to offer.
Optel Vision is an equal opportunity employer.