Québec Integration technician
Canada, North America
Customer Experience, Optel Group
The mandate of the Integration Technician is to assist the Integration Supervisors in the follow-up of integration projects and provide the resultant administrative support.
Provide Administrative Help:
- Installation follow-up (Backup, electrical plan, mechanical plan, service report, etc.);
- Manage the inventory (Integration Kanban shelf cabinet);
- Follow-up on internal requests (Computer, cellphone, accessories, etc.);
- Create and maintain tools (Excel statistics, WEB page, etc.);
- Perform the communication of the performance metrics (DMS);
- Confirm the installation dates to customers;
- Update the lists (information of the Technicians).
Provide Logistic Support:
- Track and send the missing parts during the integration;
- Track the part returns (RMA);
- Track the orders of the tools/toolboxes/consumables).
Do a Daily Follow-up with the Integration Specialists:
- Follow-up on the creation and progress of reported problems;
- Provide help to the level 1 of support;
- Provide general help for the communications and make appointments.
Perform other related tasks that can help in the advancement of integration tasks.
- College diploma in administration or in a relevant field;
- Three to five years of experience in a similar position;
- Bilingual (French and English) – spoken and written;
- Knowledge of MS Office software.
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to work well within a team;
- Excellent ability to handle multiple projects and good organizational skills;
- Customer service oriented.