Limerick Graduate Equipment Assembly Technicians – June 2017
Engineering, Optel Group
Working under the authority of the Team Development Leader (Quality Control), the Equipment Assembly Technician is responsible for the assembly and dis-assembly of all our Machine Vision and Automation related solutions for Healthcare regulated companies. The candidate will have to assemble components (Electrical, Mechanical and Pneumatic) according to the specifications of our clients. In addition, the Assembly Technician will work closely with other departments.
- Assembly and dis-assembly of systems.
- Assembly of various components such as electrical box and control panel, various pneumatic components, mechanical parts.
- Adjustments and tuning of assembly parts.
- Compliance with assembly plans according to industry quality standards.
- Drilling, tapping and cutting of assembly parts.
- Electrical connection and wiring.
- Basic programming of some components.
- Preparation of Hard Drives with the required Operating system.
- Performing the configuration of the installed components such as printers, code scanners, sensors and controllers.
- At minimum, a national electrical craft certificate or a third level qualification in a Electrical discipline, preferably Electrical,Electronic or Mechatronics.
- A minimum 1 years experience on Test/Assembly/Maintenance equipment.
- Demonstrate experience, ability or interest to work with elements of Industrial Vision solutions.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills with strong attention to detail.
- Confident in reading Electrical and Mechanical plans.
- Capacity to multitask.
- Adaptability and autonomy
- Manual and observation skills.
- Critical thinking and developed analytical thinking.
- Focused on teamwork.
- Ability to collaborate with various people.
- Good work ethic, positive attitude and good capacity to adapt.
- Able to follow work procedures and guidelines.