Corby Field Service Engineer
Engineering, Optel Vision
Here at Optel Vision, we are currently looking for an enthusiastic and energetic Field Service Engineer to support our customers in our EMEA regions.
– Installation, Commissioning, Validation & Servicing of our systems at our customer’s facility, which includes – Mechanical, Optics, Electrical and Software- Start up and tuning.
– Conduct system performance testing.
– Provide system training to customers.
– Provide service on systems to determine nature and scope of a situation and take corrective action.
– Fill out required documentation about installation or service.
– Participate on engineering and/or sale visits.
– Promote and sell company products.
Qualifications & Requirements:
– Must hold a Third Level qualifications in Automation & Control engineering, Electrical engineering, Computing / Software Engineering, Electronics, Mechatronics or relevant.
– A minimum of 3 years Installation or Industrial Equipment experience on any of the following – Vision Systems/ PLC’s/Industrial Robotics.
– Ability to logically troubleshoot complex PC systems.
– A Meticulous person with a good sense of observation
– Excellent communication skills with strong attention to detail.
– Excellent English language skills, both written and spoken, with strong attention to detail.
– Teamwork and professionalism
– Leadership and resourcefulness
– Able to carry out IQ/OQ installation test in an asset, as well as knowledge of packaging industry
.- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds frequently
.- Absolute willingness to travel extensively, including some weekends.
Optel Vision offers a competitive remuneration package and a pleasant working environment. Every employee receives a complete tailored training. We promote professional development, innovation and leadership. As a company with a strong growth, Optel Vision always has plenty of challenges to offer.
Optel Vision is an equal opportunity employer.