Field Service Engineer
Engineering, Optel Vision
Our highly skilled, professional and talented Field Engineers play a vital role and primary contact when delivering, installing and supporting our advanced optical inspection systems with our customers.
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and energetic remote Field Service Engineer to perform installations, service and upgrades to our automated vision inspection systems within the EMEA region.
- Install our systems at customer’s facility, which includes Mechanical, Optics, Electrical and software – start up and tuning.
- Conduct system performance testing.
- Provide system training to customers.
- Provide service on systems to determine nature and scope of a situation and take corrective action.
- Fill out required documentation about installation or service.
- Participate on engineering and/or sale visits.
- Promote and sell company products.
Trade/Diploma/Degree qualification in Electronics/Electrical/Mechatronics/Software or related field.
- Min 2 years experience in Installations/manufacturing maintenance.
- Any other relevant combination of studies/experience will be considered.
- Good working knowledge of Electronics, Mechanical and Computers.
- Customer Service focused and communication skills (both verbal and written).Advanced problem solving skills.
- Highly autonomous, resourceful with the ability to persevere.
- Enthusiasm and energy.
- Able to carry out IQ/OQ installation test in an asset, as well as knowledge of packaging industry.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds frequently.
- Absolute willingness to travel extensively, including some weekends.